- Dancing at Wild Bill's two Saturday nights in a row: The place is totally unassuming but the band is AMAZING and the guests are super fun. You leave and your soul feels nourished.
- Hosting Dr. J's birthday party in our back-yard: Drinks and guitars and good people up until the early hours of the morning. Everyone loves Leigh.
- Meeting Memphis peeps: I have yet to meet someone who was not smart, kind, incredibly generous and fun.
- Still basking in the glory of kicking our cockroaches' asses: 'Nuff said.
- Seeing my first baseball game ever at the Redbirds stadium: Got the Grizzlies' catcher attention and he threw me a ball. There were no kids around us so I got to keep it!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Good Things Recently
Our social life in Memphis is so fast paced, it's hard to keep up. Here's a list of all the wonderful events that have been keeping me way from this blog: